DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM INVESTMENT THROUGH A SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE (SEZ)
- Special Economic Zones (SEZs) are designated growth poles governed by special administrative, regulatory and fiscal regimes different from the rest of the domestic economy.
- SEZs aim to overcome barriers to FDI attraction.
- Designed to contribute to economic restructuring.
- Offer investors a comprehensive and simple environment to do business free of bureaucracy and red tape.
- With Incentives that are designed to make the returns on your investment even more attractive to you.
|Free Trade Zones||Commercial SEZs: fenced-in, duty-free areas, offering warehousing, storage, and distribution facilities for trade, transhipment, and re-export operations.|
|Export Processing Zones||Industrial estates aimed primarily at foreign markets.|
|Enterprise Zones||Intended to revitalize distressed urban or rural areas through the provision of tax incentives and financial grants.|
|Single Factory Zones||Schemes provide incentives to individual enterprises regardless of location. Factories do not have to locate within a designated zone to receive incentives and privileges.|
|Specialized Zones||Include science/technology parks, petrochemical zones, logistics parks, airport-based zones, etc.|
We have demarcated 8 SEZ’s based on the concentration of natural resource, environment, strategic co-location and key economic factors. Please click on the map and links below to explore each of these in more detail.